Hi, my name is Clare Allen and I am a fully qualified Personal Trainer and Class Instructor in The New Forest.
Back to the Fit U is all about helping you to achieve all of your own personal fitness goals. I am a firm believer that you can do anything that U put your mind to.
I became interested in my own fitness after I damaged my knee ligaments and as opposed to undergoing painful surgery, I elected to be referred to my local Recreation Centre by my Doctor to work on strengthening damaged knee.
I found that through regular exercise, not only did my knee get better, but my confidence and self esteem increased and best of all – I lost weight!
Through the accident with my knee, my interest in keeping myself fit had been sparked which drove me on to want to become a qualified Personal Trainer and to be able to help others in the same way in which I helped myself.
I can help U to get Back to the Fit U.
Can’t wait to see you!
- City and Guilds: Gym Instructor
- City and Guilds: Circuit Training
- City and Guilds: Level 3 Torso Training and Core Stability
- Register of Exercise Professionals: Level 3 Certificate in Personal Training (including Nutrition and Weight Management)
- City and Guilds: Level 2 Gym Based Exercise
- Future Fit Training: Club Instructor Diploma
- Premier Training: Kettlebell Training
- British Red Cross: First Aid for Appointed Person